Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
Ministry of Commerce had announced that the Kuwait Metro Project will be ready by 2020. This project is made to relieve the traffic jams and the accidents that occurs almost daily. In my point of view, not only its a good way to slow down the traffic jams, but also to decrease the amount of petroleum in from cars, this will help us to save up approximately 20% from now tell then. The second phase of this project will be in construction by hopefully this month.
Read More [Source]
Planning to get a Mac? And why should you get a Mac? Well so many reasons, that I will explain right now…
1. Mac OS X Lion: Fast, easy, amazing and a gorgeous OS in the market! With its trackpad gestures, look everything in a bird eye view using mission control, with from full screen apps without minimizing, launch the launchpad to view your apps and softwares and so much more.
2. Security/Anti-Virus: Mac’s are amazingly safe! With no spyware, viruses, trojans, worms etc. Mac’s can assure you safe browsing.
3. Mac vs. PC: Mac’s are full of entertainments, work like a pro, edit like a pro, discover like an expert have fun like an expert! PC’s are good, but more than problem…lots and lots of confusing stuff and sometimes hard to configure at times! Mac is a “user-base configerable” (I made that up hehe), which mean the user could easily configure, without taking it to a work shop at Hawally to backup files, or format a hard drive, download antivirus softwares…it all about the user!
4. Mac vs. Linux: Um haha….No Comment (Both Unix Based)
5. Gaming: Now its amazing than ever, with a Mac glossy display you can actually play games with full HD compatibility. PC will they work on a Mac? The answer is NO…now wait a “beat” here..HOLD ON. Mac OS won’t, but Parallels on Mac will Parallels, is a windows based OS on a Mac that will allow you to switch from Windows from Mac without boot up, just by minimizing the the screen
6. Backup Data: With TimeMachine…you can backup every deleted work, since the moment you got your Mac
Here’s my own Mac..to check out